Announcing Voigtländer APO-LANTHAR 35mm F2.0 Aspherical E
The new 35mm APO-Lanthar E mount has the highest resolution and highest color correction of all Voigtländer wide angle E lenses. As Voigtländer’s best performing E 35mm wide angle lens ever, the new 35mm APO-Lanthar continues the high performance standard of Voigtländer’s leading 50mm f2 APO-Lanthar E. Lens design criteria includes apochromatic color correction, floating lens elements for better close focusing performance, two double sided aspherical elements, five abnormal partial dispersion elements and multi-coating for outstanding flare control.
Optical performance is quite simply extraordinary.
Beautiful bokeh is enhanced with “circular bokeh” from the circular apertures produced at F2, F2.8, F5.6 and F16 -- best capturing point light sources. The 35mm APO-Lanthar E is similar in size to the already in production 50mm APO-Lanthar E. The manual focus APO-Lanthar E mount lens is chipped for full interface with Sony full frame or APSC cameras, providing EXIF data, focus assist, auto lens correction, and 5-Axis Image Stabilization(if camera supported). Selective aperture system allows optional clickless video operation.
- Extraordinary high resolution and optical performance
- Apochromat optical design eliminates chromatic aberration
- Floating Lens Elements for enhanced close focus performance
- Manual focus with all-metal lens barrel
- Beautiful Bokeh with Circular 12 Blade Apertures at F2, F2.8, F5.6 and F16 for point light sources
- Selective Aperture allows clickless operation for video shooting
Thông số kỹ thuật
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||62.2°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||13.78" / 35 cm|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Focus Type||Manual Focus|
|Filter Size||49 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.5 x 2.6" / 62.6 x 67.3 mm|
|Weight||12.4 oz / 352 g|